To meet your school’s needs we have a a range of options available for you to access support from the Aspire Behaviour Management team.
Support available includes:
- Annual SLA’s
- Short term SLA’s
- Individual Referral Scheme – individual pieces of intervention work for one pupil, groups of pupils, families or incorporating a number of support interventions for a specific intervention timescale.
- A wide range of training packages from our OCR accredited Hub, including Team Teach, Sports Package and key SEMH factors and related SEN issues.
If you would like us to carry out an observation in your school then please contact us on 01282 792943 or email [email protected]
See our Testimonials to see how we have helped other schools.
For all individual referrals we will require you to follow the Aspire Outreach Referral Process.
Aspire Outreach Referral Process
The Aspire Outreach Referral Process is necessary, so we can collect the correct information about a child and therefore enable us to put the best support in place.
To refer a child for Aspire Outreach Support please complete the Aspire Outreach Referral Paperwork, Behaviour Checklist and CAF then return it to us as set out in the paperwork. We also require any additional documentation you may have that will enable us along with an observation to assess appropriately, then recommend and implement support, this may include but is not limited to a Boxall Profile, Incident Log and External reports (e.g. SALT, EP, OT).
In most cases we will be able to carry out an observation within 2 working days of receiving the referral.
We have 10 subsidised support packages we can offer to Lancashire Schools this term. These packages will consist of the following:
- An observation and recommendations
- 2 hours of intervention per week for 6 weeks
- A final report including, Boxall profile, Incident Log and recommendations for further actions.
The previous cost for this support package was £2350 however we have reduced the cost to £995.
Other packages are available on request.
If you would like to take advantage of one of these packages then please complete the below Aspire Outreach Referral Form and return it with the additional information set out in the referral procedure document to [email protected].